Loyalty Points Program FAQ
We’d like to introduce you to Pro Italia’s Customer Loyalty Program. This program provides lots of ways for you to accumulate points that you can redeem through Pro Italia on apparel, parts, accessories, services and more. You’ll also be eligible for advance notice about special sales, be able to participate in special raffles and drawings, and much more.
To begin participating in this exciting rewards program, please fill create an account online. You will receive 250 points just for signing up! Once you enroll in the program, you drive your own participation. You decide how often and how much you want to participate. You decide precisely where you want to buy, what you want to buy and how much, when you want to buy, and use the rewards as you choose. Please note you cannot redeem points on your first order with us, it is after all a Loyalty Program!
Thank you and we look forward to your becoming a member of the Pro Italia’s Customer Loyalty Program.
- How Can I Accumulate Credits and How Can They Be Used
For every dollar spent in Services, Apparel, Parts or Accessories, whether on-line or at the shop, the Customer will accumulate one (1) credit. This excludes sale items or close-outs, or already discounted items. Some new and used motorcycles will have predetermined points credited to the buyer upon purchase.
In addition --
- Redeem your PI Loyalty Points on apparel, parts, accessories, services and even bikes. . . anytime you want to. Of course, you can earn and use your Loyalty Points on-line.
- Get advance notice about special sales, participate in special contests, raffles and drawings.
- During the first checkout process (on-line or in-store), the customer can submit the email of a registered user who referred them. Once approved, the person who referred the new customer will get 175 credits.
- For every posted on-line review of an item purchased from PI you will receive 60 credits.
- How does the program work?
When a purchase is made, the total amount of the order minus shipping and taxes will be used to calculate the amount of points earned. These points are added to your Loyalty Points account as pending points.
All pending points are listed in your Loyalty Points account and will stay there until approved/confirmed by Pro Italia.
Once any pending points have been approved, they will be released and your account will be credited with the value of those points. The Loyalty points will then be ready to spend on apparel, parts, accessories, services, bikes and more.
During the checkout process you'll be able to pay for your order with your points balance; in store and online.
- How many points do I get and what is the value?
For every $1.00 spent with Pro Italia you'll earn 1 point. The only exception being motorcycles where you will not earn Loyalty Points for the purchase, but you can redeem them towards the purchase.
Product Cost: $100.00
Value of Points Earned: $5.00
Product Cost: $4,000.00
Value of Points Earned: $200.00
- How do I redeem Loyalty Points?
If you have a balance in your Loyalty Points account, you can use those points to pay for purchases made both in store and online with Pro Italia.
During the online checkout process, on the same page that you select a payment method, there will be a box to enter the amount of points you wish to redeem. Enter the amount of points you would like to spend or tick the box to use all available points. Please note, you will still have to select another payment method if there is not enough points in your Loyalty Points account to cover the cost of your purchase.
For in store purchases a member of the Pro Italia staff will access your account to check the available points balance. You can redeem any number of available points you wish during the checkout process.
For both shopping methods after your payment has been processed your Loyalty Points account will be updated and the points used deducted from your balance.
Note that any purchase made by redeeming points will only be rewarded with additional points for the amount spent other then points.
- What can I redeem Loyalty Points for?
Loyalty Points can be used to purchase nearly anything from Pro Italia including parts, accessories, apparel, services, motorcycles and passes to events. You can redeem points on purchases both online and in store.
- What can I earn Loyalty Points for Purchasing?
All online purchases are eligible to earn Loyalty Points unless the purchase was made using Loyalty Points. If a purchase is made in which only partial payment is made by redemption of Loyalty Points, the remaining purchase amount is eligible to earn Loyalty Points.
In store purchases of parts, accessories, apparel and service are all eligible to earn Loyalty Points. Motorcycle purchases are not eligible to earn Loyalty Points at this time (but you can redeem Loyalty Points towards the purchase of a motorcycle).
- How can I earn Loyalty Points for writing reviews?
Sharing your product reviews will assist us to continually improve our product offerings and service as well as helps others to choose the right products.
We would like to thank you for supplying us with helpful reviews, therefore for every quality review we will credit your Loyalty Points account with 60 points. We say quality review because we won't offer points for reviews that are inappropriate, not original, spam, etc... We are looking for honest and informative reviews from people who have used these products.
To write a review simply login to your account, navigate to the product you wish to review and then click on the reviews tab.
- How else can I earn Loyalty Points?
Th easiest way is by referring your friends. Suggest our website to your friends. During the checkout process they can input your email address in the referral box and you will earn 175 points once their order ships!
We will periodically offer different opportunities to earn more Loyalty Points. For instance, we might run a facebook contest and award the winner Loyalty Points or we could have a day where we offer double points on purchases or certain items could have bonus points attached. The point is we will be very active in offering you opportunities to earn more Loyalty Points so it pays to keep up with us. We suggest you subscribe to our newsletter (you can do so on the right column of this website), fan us on facebook, follow us on twitter and of course do as much of your moto related shopping with us as possible!
- What are the conditions of use?
- Loyalty Points are only available to registered Pro Italia customers. You can register online or in store.
- Loyalty Points are non-refundable and can't be transferred between member's.
- Loyalty Points are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash under any circumstances.
- When buying with points, you will still have to select another payment method if there is not enough in your Loyalty Points account to cover the cost of your purchase.
- When calculating the amount of points earned. shipping fees and taxes are excluded.
- Pro Italia retains the right to deny the use of Loyalty Points to any user for any reason.
- Points expire after 12 months of inactivity on your account (i.e.: you have to earn points every 12 months or the points are deleted).
- What if problems occur?
For any queries regarding our Loyalty Points Program, please contact us. Make sure you provide as much information as possible in the e-mail.