The Sidi Vortice is simply the best boot available today. We personally use and fully recommend this boot to any rider. The Sidi Vortice offers the latest in technology combined with the great skill and workmanship of Sidi’s Italian based factory technicians’ blend in a whirl of fresh solutions to satisfy a rider’s desire for safety and comfort. This boot is great for everything street riding to professional racing.
- External ankle brace system.
- Composite inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- The all new two piece Vortice sole is constructed of a polyurethane and rubber blend. It features a removable insert in front of the arch area where much wear and tear normally occurs due to sharp metal brake pedals and shift levers. Another patented-exclusive Sidi feature!
- Lorica outer construction.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Closable air vents on the foot outer and toe areas.
- All bolt on parts are replaceable.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allow a bind free zip and improved fit.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Shock absorbing heel cup.
- The toe slider is made in nylon reinforced with fiberglass.
- It is fitted with a new air intake and an innovative alloy insert.
- Tecno - II buckle system for a perfect glove like fit.
- Tecno VR adjustable calf system.
- The Vortice can accommodate riders with up to an 18-inch calf diameter 12.5 inches above from the bottom of their heel.
- With an optional longer strap system riders with up to 20 ½ inch calf diameters can be accommodated.
- Padded Achilles area.